Group Cyber Security Manager - Hybrid role
We are working with an industry leading organisation that are looking for a Cyber Security manager to assist them provide digital tech-based solutions to their Enterprise clients as they continue to expand their business.
In this position, you will be working with tech leaders & teams globally to transform and standardise all cyber security functions including policies, procedures & practices with full autonomy and ultimately building your own team.
Key Role and responsibilities
- Create and publish standardised group security policies & security BAU
- Drive auditing guidelines and regulations
- Lead all Cyber security assessments
- Be accountable for the maintenance and progression of the cyber security road-map
- Have full responsibility over vulnerability management, threat prevention & access control practices
- Drive a culture of Cyber Security Awareness
Job Skills & Experience
- Cyber frameworks such as ISO27001 & NIST
- Cyber posture, policies, procedures, audits, patching coverage levels
- Cloud Protection Suites and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- Vulnerability management tooling knowledge
- A broad range of Cyber technology knowledge; Firewall, patching etc
This a broad opportunity to truly shape an organisation moving forwards!! We are looking for someone with a broad Information Security knowledge base who is looking to take that next step up in their career!! Initially there would be no direct reports, so this is a fantastic chance transition into a more senior role!
Operating from their Bradford office this role operates a hybrid approach, you just need to be willing to go to their offices when needed
If this sounds like something that would be of interest or you would like more information, then please apply or email Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!