Oliver James is currently working with a leading Insurance/Reinsurance company that is looking to hire a Group Compliance Manager, specialising in Data Protection.
This is an exciting new opportunity as the business looks to build out their Data Protection function in Ireland. My client is looking for an experienced Compliance/Data Protection Manager looking to tale the next step in their career in a Senior role, reporting directly to the Group Head of Compliance.
- Act as the Group's central point of contact for data protection related queries by providing timely advice / guidance / support to the Group's regional Compliance teams and the business
- To take the lead in ensuring the Group's data protection framework is robust and to oversee the effective operation of the same
- Assist with the development and achievement of the annual Compliance plan and Compliance Monitoring plan
- Carry out Regulatory Horizon Scanning and ensure that such information is appropriately disseminated
- To assist in the regular reporting of compliance Key Risk Indicators, and periodic Board and Committee reporting;
- Min 5 years' Compliance / Data Protection experience within Insurance / Reinsurance
- Strong understanding / experience in data protection laws and practices, in particular the GDPR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team player but with the ability to also work autonomously
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35314854596