Group Financial Manager role - Insurance
Opportunity to join a expanding global insurance company with operations across the globe!
This is an exciting position as Finance manager on the group financial reporting team, looking after a number of direct reports and reporting up to the Head of Finance. This role will involve maintaining and preparing accounting ledgers and providing analysis and management information to various stakeholders.
This opportunity would suit a qualified accountant at least 3 years PQE with knowledge of non-life insurance, looking to continue and develop their career within the Insurance industry.
This team encourages professional development and is looking for someone ambitious, hardworking and with a great attitude!
This employer offers an excellent benefits package as well as incorporating a hybrid working model in the future, between working from home and the office.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting package, including variance analysis to prior year/quarter positions.
- Manage the workload and development of the group reporting team.
- Taking a pro-active approach to process improvement via structured reviews.
- Liaise with underwriters, actuaries, ceded reinsurance, auditors, senior management and/or 3rd parties as appropriate.
- Qualified Accountant (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Knowledge of non - life insurance company accounting is essential
- Experience managing people
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within!