Oliver James are currently partnered with a leading financial services company based in Zurich to support a contract / freelance position within their IT GRC function for a 7 month contract.
You will be supporting their digital transformation by ensuring the security and compliance of their wider IT infrastructure.
- Serving as OpRisk's Technology Champion
- Serving as the technology's business continuity management champion
- Carrying out numerous assessments in accordance with the OpRisk and BCM frameworks (e.g. ARA, RCSA, BIA, Outsourcing assessments, risk identification workshops, risk reviews)
- Monitoring and keeping track of risk mitigation efforts
- Provides the Head of Technology Governance with administrative support.
- Evaluating projects for their impact on the bank's strategy
- Economics or business management degree (university or higher education)
- 5+ years of experience and a track record of success in a comparable position
- Experience working with various risk, infosec, etc. frameworks
- Cobit Framework familiarity is a plus
- The ability to connect with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of organisation;
- Fluency in English and German is a plus
Please apply directly or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch