About Our Client
My client - a huge Global Conglomerate - is currently looking for a strong ERP Technical Project Manager, who will help its regional subsidiaries to complete their system transformation.
- Deliver tech projects from definition to closure, meeting scope, timeline, and budget requirements.
- Collaborate with sponsors and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, timeline, and deliverable.
- Manage project budgets, proposing and implementing changes as needed.
- Develop and maintain project plans and communication documents.
- Proactively manage scope changes, resolve issues, and create contingency plans.
- Communicate project expectations clearly and timely to team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 8+ years of experience managing ERP transformation projects.
- Experienced in ERP application delivery experience (Oracle/ SAP/ M365 preferred)
- Solid project management experience, enforcing best practices.
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of the retail industry is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.