The Global Cyber lead is accountable for engaging with Exco, Business heads and Asset classes across Markets to embed Cyber Risk management. The Global Cyber lead will bring to life the cyber intelligence, technical controls, control remediation both in Group and within the business.
- Work with asset classes and Group/ Regional cybersecurity to quantify cyber impact to each asset class (e.g. through Group Cyber Risk Quantification).
- Provide oversight of technical cyber security metrics, enabling and steering business insights / decision making on prioritisation and investment for cyber risk remediation
- Facilitate Cyber Controls Posture monitoring for Exco, Regional Risk owners, Control Owners and asset classes
- Ensure Information, Technology & Cyber Security risks and controls are being consistently managed
- Information, Technology & Cyber Security risks and controls are being consistently managed