I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant to join an Irish third party Super ManCo (UCITS & AIF). The are currently in a hyper-growth phase here in Dublin and are looking to add to their oversight team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to build on their existing knowledge, but to be involved in building and launching new funds, along with client relationships.
Your day to day will consist of:
- Managing the delegated Administrators to deliver top class service levels via supervision of service delivery through the ongoing compliance with SLAs, timely and accurate reporting including appropriate KPIs and periodic service review calls and onsite review meetings.
- Day to day oversight of the Administrator's record keeping and valuation services including the review of NAV, distribution and expense accrual calculations.
- Monitoring the Administrator's expense accruals and processing of expense invoices.
- Reviewing all Administrator's fee calculations, including management, performance, administration and depositary fees.
- Reviewing Fund performance, including analysing and reconciling share class performance divergences and portfolio performance contribution.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries in the resolution of breaches, errors and issues and building strong working relationships.
- Assisting the Compliance and Risk functions in the compilation of regulatory and internal risk management reports
- Supporting and planning the on-boarding of new funds and coordinating initial fund set-up with the delegated service providers. Coordinating service changes and driving service standard enhancements
The successful candidate will have;
- 5 + Years' A - Z fund accounting experience
- Diligent and strong attention to detail
- Hands-on style, independent, problem-solving approach
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small but rapidly expanding company environment with focused and motivated individuals
- Ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally