I'm currently working with a number of Fund Admins and Asset Management firms in the Boston, Connecticut and NYC/NJ area, all seeking an array of enthusiastic fund accounting talent at a variety of levels.
If you have 1-15 years if experience and feel that you are due for a raise, a new environment, and overall career move, let's a have a chat!
Anything higher than a Sr. Associate level, Private Equity experience is a must.
Responsibilities and required skills:
- Process daily NAVs
- Prepare cash and journal entries
- Manage distributions, capital calls, incentive and management fees, etc.
- Review and prepare financial statements
- Experience with the IC role above
- Oversee small to medium sized teams
- Ability to business develop and maintain client relationships
- Handle multiple clients and portfolios