Our client provides fund administration services to mainly private equity funds and currently employs 32 people. The Company is looking to add a highly motivated graduate to join a dedicated team focused on providing a quality service to its clients.
The successful applicant will receive a broad range of experience in the administration of regulated private equity companies. Full training will be provided.
Reporting to the fund accounting manager, the successful person will be responsible for the day to day administration of private equity funds including:
- Preparation of monthly net asset valuations
- Preparation of year-end and semi-annual financial statements
- Investment reporting and dealing with investment manager, custodian, auditors and regulators etc.
- Shareholder services (issuing notices, monthly statements etc)
- Processing daily trades, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Preparation of legal, tax and regulatory returns
- Assist in ad hoc projects in the area of fund administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- prior Fund accounting, accounting or reconciliations experience
Excellent salary, study support, bonus, health care