To provide functional support and maintenance on a daily basis to end-users for agreed systems.
To assist with implementation of system configuration changes meeting business demands and within IT strategy and policy.
To communicate effectively on IT matters in the area of support and manage the relationship with the supported client group.
Operational Support / BAU
Coordinates and operates IT processes and procedures to support the day-to-day running of the business.
Coordinates and provides functional assistance, support & guidance to users, being an acknowledged expert in one or more applications.
Continuously improve applications and services in the area of responsibility.
Coordinates, resolves and responds to incidents, service requests and user queries.
Investigates and resolves, particularly complex problems systemically and structurally.
Ensures SLAs and Required By dates are met for IT Requests.
Carries out tasks such as audit and risk requests, security access reviews and MI procedures, completing the required actions within the agreed timescales.
Ensure all documentation is within rules and guidelines.
Maintenance and changes
Coordinates and carries out day-to-day maintenance activities of applications.
Initiates investigations into service issues. Assists with, and coordinates the implementation of improvements and fixes.
This includes planning, analysis, development, testing and implementation of small change requests that meet the needs of the AAM business users.
Testing and test environments
Support the Agile team with set-up of testing environments and carrying out testing.
Maintain and co-ordinate refresh of test environments.
Designs regression test scripts to best assure the quality of application releases.
Coordinates minor and major system releases with both the business, other areas of IT and external suppliers to ensure delivery of consistent, stable and reliable systems to the business.
Leads the operational QA of any new application functionality.
Process and Application Improvement
Identifies and implements improvements to processes, applications, reports and procedures to ensure consistency, stability and reliability of systems is maintained.
Ensures that all such work is carried out in a professional and thorough manner.
Liaises with 3rd Party suppliers of applications to coordinate system changes & resolve problems, establishing contact both ad hoc and at regular service reviews.
Planning and reporting
Plans, schedules and monitors own work, prioritized as agreed with own manager and Agile team.
Provides assistance in reporting to less experienced members of the team. Escalates timely.
Coordination and Project Management
Meets demands and requirements with respect to Business and IT policies, among which Financial and Operational Risk, Security, Programming standards, Quality management, etc. Agrees and aligns priorities with stakeholders.
Job holder will be asked to perform standby services.
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to at least bachelor level (HBO).
* Relevant IT process certifications (ITIL).
* Certifications in Asset Management administration.
* System admin and end-user certifications in applications under support.
* Four to eight years experience in a business IT environment, preferably in the financial asset management industry.
* Experience with financial applications and/or business warehouse and reporting applications.
* Excellent working experience in an IT support function and experience in managing issues with 3rd Party suppliers.
* Excellent working experience in managing customer relationships. Proven communication skills, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues, suppliers and management (in Dutch and English).
* Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to all work undertaken.
* Problem solver, has an achievement orientation and is able to take responsibility. Team worker.
* Excellent working experience of relevant IT Processes.
* Working experience with IT Tools andEUC Tools.
* Good understanding of IT infrastructure*.
* This role requires strong achievement orientation, professional competency, team working and communication skills, and a customer focus is essential.
* Experience with working in an Agile environment is a pre.
* Experience with Markit EDM is required.
27 giorni fa