Full-Stack Engineer - InsurTech - £80,000-85,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Do you have a passion for emerging technology? Are you interested in revolutionising the future of this traditional industry?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our InsurTech client on a permanent basis. Based in the heart of the city of London this Insurtech client offers modern, stunning offices with flexibility around the time spent in the office vs remote working.
You will join one of the 5 cross functional product squads with a focus on delivering high-impact features - we favour a highly iterative, analytical approach.
Your main focus is to Build robust and scalable software for high-volume web-based applications. You'll also build eye-catching, functional, efficient, and reusable web and mobile-based sites that drive these web applications and work with the Product team to understand end-user requirements and translate them into an effective technical solution.
The successful candidate will have an interest in joining a growing team of exceptional engineers on a permanent basis and have extensive experience across the following;
- Experience as a mid-senior level engineer working across a modern web stack
- Strong software engineering principles (SOLID, DRY, ER modelling)
- Professional experience with a server-side language, ideally JVM based
- Professional experience building web-based single page applications, using React/Typescript or an equivalent
- Knowledge of front-end development, able to build rich user interfaces following a responsive design
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Comfortable working with cloud infrastructure, infrastructure as code, familiar with standard logging and monitoring tools used to investigate issues
If you are a passionate Software Engineer with a passion for learning and pushing the boundaries, then I want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV TODAY for immediate consideration Olly | email@example.com