Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Join a world leader in its market.
We are looking for a Medior/Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who are at the top of the broadcast media sector around the world. Their domain of expertise is purely Media & IT.
Located in Brussels, this company is transitioning to new technologies which creates several interesting challenges and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies.
The company has a worldwide presence, which gives you the opportunity to travel to other countries (USA, New Zealand...) and to visit the company's other production sites. In addition, the company has contacts with a large number of people in this sector. This will allow you to make important contacts around the world in an exciting sector and you will work on large projects that will add significant value to your profile.
Thanks to its diversity, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
* Maintain main legacy applications with C#, SQL
* Design and develop Hybrid Cloud applications using Linux containers and Kafka middleware
* Provide L3 IT application support to the production
* Create or maintain technical documentations
* Take part in various client projects
* Work in Agile methodology, make work estimates for your tasks and Plan, track and report to manage Agile sprints
* Participate in continuous improvement process of IT Solutions
* Coach the junior developers in the team
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- Proven experience in .Net C# development (minimum 3 years)
* Front-End development: WPF
* Back-End development: C#
* Database: SQL
* Source manager: TFS or Git
* Able to collaborate by using an Agile methodology (Kanban/Scrum)
Considered as a plus:
* Event-Driven Architectures (Kafka,..)
* Linux containers, docker, k8s,…
* Back-end: Swagger/OpenAPI, ASP.NET Core, Python
* Experience with Audio/Video processing
* Team player
* Ability to listen to requests
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses, laptop, phone subscription…
- Min 2 days of homeworking per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36