Developer Full Stack .Net, C# - Easy access location - Multicultural
Based on their turnover, our client has approximately 91% of the insurance market in Belgium. This will allow you to work on large projects with national and international impact.
Located near the Brussels-Luxembourg train station, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transport.
Flexible management and quick decision making will allow you to have a healthy life and job satisfaction while avoiding unnecessary headaches at work.
A good internal atmosphere and a high degree of autonomy define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues in a constant good mood and with a big smile.
Developer Full Stack .Net, C# - the job :
- You will participate in the analysis and programming in application areas related to projects in the insurance sector.
- You will carry out developments and ensure the maintenance of programmes.
- You will apply the internal methodology of the IT department.
- You test the programs and assist users in their testing.
- You write the technical documentation for the programmes you develop.
- You are responsible for various projects, websites in .NET MVC, WEB API, Win Forms applications.
- You use DevOps and SonarQube and ensure the testing of your applications.
.Net, C# Developer Full Stack - your profile :
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science and several years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL) and the C# programming language.
- You are versatile in your activities.
- You are sensitive to security and data protection.
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a good team spirit and you communicate with ease.
- You are organised and rigorous, and have an excellent analytic mind.
.Net, C# Developer Full Stack - Your future package :
- An attractive salary of up to 65K€ depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses.
- 33 days of paid leave.
- Homeworking 2 to 3 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36