Full Stack Developer (Software Engineer) / Hybrid Manchester (Once A Week)
Seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer!
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer with .net and React knowledge? Do you have a passion for Software Engineering across multiple analysis, design, testing and more?
Our client has company culture rooted in collaboration, expertise and innovation, they aim to promote progress and inspire their clients, employees, investors and communities to achieve their greatest potential.
The successful candidate will develop, implements, and maintains software solutions that enable business operations to realise company goals and objectives. Performing analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing, and support of software applications. You may be assigned to develop new applications/systems, enhance/upgrade existing systems or provide production support. Working independently on projects of increased scope and complexity.
- Translate user stories into engineering artefacts and complete software development work, which includes application design, coding, code review and testing.
- Work on performance tuning, code optimisation, refactoring, automation, and CI/CD implementation
- Supports the resolution of in-depth user questions and production issues following support process and SLA's
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technology and software engineering standards, practices, and tools.
- Work in an Agile Environment.
- Proficient in .Net, C#, HTML5, CSS, XML, Windows and IIS
- Understanding of continuous delivery, integration, deployment and tools like GitHub Actions and Harness
Whats in it for you?
- Clear and adaptive progression.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
Join us and contribute to our success! Take the next steps in your professional journey by applying now or contacting email@example.com for further details!