Actuarial position in a consulting capacity with a standard work week and the ability to work in a hybrid capacity in various cities. Compensation varies based on previous requirements, experience, qualifications, and skill level.
Have the ability to work with multiple projects at a time while utilising technical ability to fulfil requirements
- Medicaid background as well as knowledge of various states regulations and Medicaid requirements
- Can include pricing, modelling, mergers & acquisitions, asset liability management, cash flow testing, statutory, tax, and GAAP valuation, and ERM/ORSA support.
- Product development and support experience in the following product areas:
- Annuities, and/or
- Combination Life/Health products
- Mentor entry-level actuarial staff
- May require some travel
- ASA (Associate of the Actuaries) OR FSA (Fellowship of the Actuaries) required
- Five or more years actuarial experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivation to deliver high quality work and expand existing skill set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong academic background in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other related degree