I am currently supporting a large Insurance business on their search for an FP&A Analyst during a period growth and transformation.
The role will be responsible for
- Prepare client reconciliations, client MI and invoices in a timely basis and within contracted SLA
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise business goals
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide deep insights on operational & financial performance, challenging performance, identifying and supporting development of improvement initiatives
- Fully qualified or part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience of using Microsoft BI, Microsoft PowerQuery and SQL/SAS
- Knowledge and experience of completing or reconciling VAT
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and planning or analytical software
- appropriately with ambiguity and assumption setting and draw together clear and impactful business insights
Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.