Oliver James are supporting a leading Life insurance company who require multiple Actuarial contractors to support the Finance Risk team review and challenge changes to the internal model
This role is OUTSIDE IR35 and allows 100% home working (UK BASED ONLY)
Start: up to Jan 2023
Duration: 6 months initial
Status: Outside IR35
Rate: Dependant on experience
Location: Home working
There are 1st and 2nd Line roles available, and the ideal contractors will be an Actuary (Qualified or by experience) with a background in any of the below:
- Credit Risk - Modelling of liquid and illiquid credit assets
- Matching Adjustment Under Stress
- Wider Market risk knowledge/experience.
- Developing credit methodology
- Setting expert judgements
- Assessing the strength of calibrations
- Previous experience of Line 2 validation of credit models.
- Completing independent validation reviews on Credit Risk proposals in line with Regulatory Requirements, Model Governance and Validation Framework.
- Working with Line 1 to validate proposed changes to the methodology.
- Support one or more Senior Internal Model Actuaries in completing the top-down validation of the Internal Model, highlighting the key weaknesses, limitations and strengths of the Internal Model and recommend areas requiring improvement.
- Contribute to the preparation of Board Papers and Reports for the Senior Internal Model Risk Manager
Please apply today or contract Ella Halliday at Ella.Halliday@oliverjames.com
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application.