Financial Planning & Reporting Accountant - Insurance
An exceptional opportunity within a leading global insurance business with offices based in the Dublin market.
This new position will be part of the finance team based in the Dublin offices and will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and will have high exposure across the wider business.
This is such a good opportunity for you to join this company as they pride themselves in their ability to grow and offer great routes for progression for their employees, So not just a great job opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support the annual financial planning and forecasting processes.
- The preparation of month end and annual reporting processes.
- Supporting with the research and implementation of the new sustainability reporting requirements.
- Be a value adding team member who is ambitious and fits well with the culture.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant.
- 0-2 years Post qualification experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident in the accuracy of own work.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!