Do you want to be actively involved in the future of and organisation? Thanks to strong analytical skills, innovative-mindset and focus on improving reporting processes and excellent team work you can contribute to a better performance of the bank. The Financial Control team works closely with the de CFOs, Accounting and Corporate Planning & Control. By providing insight in our financials we contribute to the strategic choices that are made. A job with impact, where you provide insight into the relationship between results, goals and the strategy. Work on your goals and develop yourself both professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We are curious!
You combine financial expertise with banking knowledge to support the business CFO with complex financial issues and business cases. You analyze the financial performance of the bank and the different segments, translating this analysis into clear conclusions and recommendations. In addition, you fulfill a leading role in the implementation of effective and efficient solutions in the field of management information together with the Change Grid department, the optimization of processes and monitoring internal controls. As a Financial Controller you ensure that we continuously improve our products and processes in an agile way of working! In a dynamic environment you are able to deliver within short deadlines reporting and financial insights including a clear advice to the business CFO. In addition you are also able to manage projects on your own with effective stakeholder management.
Your working environment
You work in the Financial Control team, which is part of Finance Controlling. The team is around 28 people and consists of young, ambitious professionals combined with experienced seniors. We have an open and trusted atmosphere with strong and fun team work in order to deliver high quality products to senior management. Financial Control is divided into 3 selforganised teams:
- Retail & Private Banking,
- Commercial Banking & Corporate Institutional Banking (CB CIB),
- Innovation Technology & Functions.
In this continuously changing environment we are looking for someone with a fresh view and new ideas. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is not afraid to ask questions and who is proactive within the organization. You are a driven and enthusiastic team player who strives to deliver high quality and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Economics and/or Business administration at Master level or a similar post-graduate training
- Around 4 years of working experience
- AO/IC knowledge and experience
- Strong affinity with figures and relevant tooling
- General knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence tools
- You have strong personal and communication skills and are able to build trust in a senior environment being perceived as a constructive business partner
- Knowledge of Agile way of working
- You are curious and eager to learn beyond your own areas of responsibility
- You are able to tell the story behind the figures and advise accordingly drawing and communicating concise conclusions promptly (strong story telling skills)