Financial Control Accountant - Reinsurance
Exciting opportunity to join the planning and control department of a large European reinsurance company head quartered in Dublin!
This is an interesting opportunity get involved in the companies' corporate and financial planning strategies while also offering a generous benefits package.
Some key responsibilities of role
- Assist in establishing corporate financial planning strategy and initiatives; oversee budget process and monitor department actuals vs. plan, forecast remainder of the year; assist in the preparation of financial and strategic presentation materials.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Financial statements
- Carry out a full P&L analytical review: actual performance and the forecast for the rest of the year on a quarterly basis and provide analytical support when needed; effectively communicate with the head of the Planning and Controlling department to clarify/explain, resolve discrepancies and implement changes
- Reinsurance experience is essential (1-2 years minimum)
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills - essential
- Financial Analysis experience - essential
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within!