Oliver James have partnered with an international Insurance firm to hire a Financial & Regulatory Reporting Accountant for an initial 6 month contract.
Day to day tasks include;
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation of the overall monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Identify and suggest improvements to financial controls and processes
- Interpret financial information to determine business impact implications
Ideally you will have;
- At least 1 - 2 years of financial reporting experience (preferably in insurance industry)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent day rate and the potential for the role to become permanent
- Fantastic culture and flexible working requirements
- Fast growing and fast paced environment, the chance to learn and build your CV!
If you are an immediately available candidate and want to build out your CV with some excellent finance exposure then please get in touch with me for more information. You will support the Head of Finance and gain some valuable experience.