My client is a global insurance company with strong initiatives focusing in the APAC market.
We are seeking for an experienced Finance System Transformation Project Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful implementation of a finance system transformation initiative within the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a high-impact project that will shape our financial operations and enable us to stay ahead in a rapidly changing industry.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end finance system transformation project, ensuring its successful delivery within scope, budget, and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, IT, and operations, to define project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Conduct thorough assessments of existing finance systems and processes, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive project plan, including resource allocation, risk management, and change management strategies.
- Oversee user acceptance testing (UAT) and post-implementation support to ensure smooth transition and system adoption
- Collaborate with finance teams to define and implement standardized financial processes and best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management, specifically in Finance System Transformation
- Highly knowledgeable within the Insurance industry
- Previous experience in migrating Oracle GL to Peoplesoft GL is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Life Insurance systems
- Proven record in successful delivery and end to end project management
This role is a contract role, initial contract is 12 months and highly extendable (program is running for the next 2-3 years).
If you are a motivated and experienced Finance System Transformation Project Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change and innovation in the insurance industry, we invite you to apply.