My client is a global Insurance company with strong presence in the Insurtech area. This role will sit under the Finance team, working directly with Head of Finance Transformation to ensure in-time global roll-out for group Finance Systems.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager with exceptional knowledge in General Insurance and experience in Finance system migration.
- Leading and managing the finance transformation initiatives within General Insurance division
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, operations, and IT, to drive process improvements, streamline financial operations, and enhance reporting and analytics capabilities
- Drive the implementation and integration of finance systems, tools, and technologies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with senior management to communicate project updates, milestones, and outcomes
- Strong GI knowledge, understanding of the accounting and finance reporting workflow (IFRS 4 and IFRS 17)
- Excellent Project Management and stakeholder management skillset
- Experienced in Data Migration
- Understanding in Oracle SAPIENS is an advantage
- Independent, highly adaptable and ability to manage projects with tight deadline
We are looking for an immediate available candidates who are located in Hong Kong to take up the 6 months initial contract role.
Please click apply or send your most updated CV to email@example.com