Finance Operations Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland most reputable companies as a Finance Operations manager on an initial fixed term contract with opportunities for permanency!
The successful candidate will look after 2 direct reports and have experience in performance and financial management. This role offers the opportunity to work with different stakeholders across a number of different department and business units within the organisation!
Some Key responsibilities:
- Work closely with Operational Management team assisting on budgeting, performance monitoring, analysis and costing.
- Liaising with non-finance stakeholders and providing financial information and direction to aid in achieving business goals/targets.
- Opportunity to be Finance lead on ad hoc finance projects
Some Key requirement:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3 years PQE
- Previous experience in performance and financial management and operation reporting system
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within 😊