I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for a Finance Operations Manager during a period of growth
The role will be responsible for
- Lead and manage a team of finance professionals ensuring clear objectives are set, personal development plans are in place, succession planning and resourcing needs are met while reducing key-person dependency
- Support preparation of Statutory Reporting and disclosure notes for the specified branch/company in accordance with local GAAP.
- Primary accounting for the group and entities, ensuring completeness of assigned Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Support Financial Accountants, providing input in ad hoc requests and other inquiries that may arise.
- Scope to make all decisions on detailed aspects of the work, within the context of meeting an overall strategy and approach, as agreed with the Head of Accounting Ops.
- Promote continuous improvement culture and maintain and improve standardisation of tasks and processes
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant - or equivalent
- General accounting knowledge
- Experience within the commercial Insurance sector (Ideally within the Lloyds market)
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.