My client - a huge Regional Conglomerate - is currently looking for a strong Finance IT Project Manager, who will help its regional subsidiaries to complete their system transformation and migration from the legacy Finance system to a new one. You will be managing a remote team dispersed across the region with a key delivery team based in China.
- Mandarin or Cantonese language capabilities is a MUST due to offshore team sitting in Mainland China
- At least 5 years IT Project Management experience mandatory, ideally with Oracle Finance and Microsoft Dynamics Finance ecosystems
- 5 years strong proven track record in delivering IT Projects related to MS Dynamics Fin&Ops solution, through all phases (requirements gathering, data/process modelling, design through testing, training, deployment and go live support)
- Ideally, experience and/or understanding how other Financial systems and process operate
- Strong knowledge of financial processes, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Experience working with a remote offshore team in China would be an ASSET
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of the finance module of Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets, and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and translate them into system configurations and workflows.
- Manage project teams, including internal resources and external vendors, to ensure that project tasks are completed on schedule and to the required quality standards.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans to address them.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders, including senior management, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and user guides.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure that they can effectively use the finance module of Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of the finance module of Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, and identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 system and related technologies, and recommend new features and functionalities that can improve business processes and operations.