Finance Business Partner - Airlines
Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland's most iconic brands as a finance business partner.
Reporting to the finance business partner manager, this role will provide support to senior management and executive functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, investment and performance management.
An excellent opportunity with collaboration with key senior stakeholders and fantastic progression opportunities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Build and lead relationships with functional management to be a trusted business partner
- Communicate and analyse performance variance while working with functional management to address variances
- Coordinate monthly review, budgeting and forecasting for areas of responsibility
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify proposals for cost reduction, revenue enhancement and performance improvement
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA (2-3 years PQE)
- Previous experience in Aviation, Airlines or Aircraft leasing is highly desirable
- Experience operating in a complex, highly competitive and margin focused business environment (either in industry or practise)
- Ability to lead improvement initiatives and projects
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊