I am currently partnered with a large Insurance business on their search for a Finance Business Partner during a period of restructure
- Provide finance business partnering support to the business by helping senior leadership to develop a better understanding of financial performance and profitability of their relevant areas.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly production of high quality and timely management information for UK and US senior leadership, developing and tracking against relevant KPIs. Deliver ad hoc analysis and support as required to aid understanding of business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the way performance is measured. Develop efficient financial reporting and modelling tools to deliver high quality reports, analyses and projections.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior team members and colleagues. Contribute to the overall goals of the Strategy & Planning team and Finance Division through active participation in team and departmental meetings, and support internal initiatives eg automation/process improvement.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with proven PQE experience
- Ability to analyse the drivers of the company's performance, interaction of P&L and balance sheet items and the key issues across all business functions
- Relevant industry experience (Insurance/Financial Services)
- Experience of managing small teams (preferable)
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.