We are looking for an experienced/senior analyst to join our team. You are jointly responsible for the proper functioning of the Identity and Access Management applications. You manage and control the functional processes. From this knowledge you can also support team members and employees in their daily work. You understand and interpret the needs of users (IT and business colleagues) and translate them into functional solutions.
As a large organisation, the bank has a very extensive IT infrastructure: numerous applications, software packages, appliances, servers, file systems, cloud solutions, etc. The Identity & Access Management team is responsible for the daily support of the secure use of this infrastructure:
- The bank Identity Management is an in-house application that manages +60,000 employees of the group centrally, identifies each employee uniquely, and enforces joiner-mover-leaver processes in the organization. Identity Management also evolves proactively with the dynamics of the organisation: cloud identity management, federated identity management, OpenAPI, 2-factor authentication, support for robots, etc.
- Access Management ensures that access to all IT/Business resources (applications, servers, systems, etc.) can be securely requested, authorised and managed. Concepts like role-based access, least privilege principle, admin-for-a-day, just-in-time access, segregation of duties, risk based access, etc... are gaining more and more importance.
- team also supports multi-factor authentication of employees and the management of shared user accounts and session management for administrators via the CyberArk suite.
- Not least, the strong activity of cybercriminals worldwide is forcing the team to be very alert, to think and act proactively, and to constantly renew the processes and tooling.
- IAM (Identity & Access Management) plays an important and central role in the realisation of bank's cyber strategy.
We are looking for an experienced/senior analyst to join our team. You are jointly responsible for the proper functioning of the Identity and Access Management applications. You manage and control the functional processes. From this knowledge you can also support team members and employees in their daily work. You understand and interpret the needs of users (IT and business colleagues) and translate them into functional solutions. You can work independently on functional analyses for new features and improvements for the applications. Your responsibilities also include developing , executing and following up functional tests. You do this in close cooperation with product owner, product manager, scrum master and the other colleagues in your team. You keep an eye on incidents and make sure that proposed solutions and adjustments meet with your approval. You actively participate in new projects in the Identity and Access Management domain. You have an eye for quality, process improvement and cost reduction. You ensure an efficient transfer of knowledge to, and cooperation with Cognizant in India, who is responsible for the technical realization and maintenance.
Your profile You have a university degree or equivalent through experience.
- You excel in analytical skills and you work in a structured way.
- You have excellent conceptual skills and enjoy solving abstract problems.
- You are a creative and proactive person.
- You are an entrepreneurial team player who is always willing to learn new things.
- You have affinity with the Identity and Access Management domain Competencies
- Very good communication skills: you have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- The ability to work independently and in a planned way.
- Customer oriented and customer friendly, towards KBC group staff
- Good ability to work in an international context (Cognizant, Brno, KBC Ireland, K&H, CSOB, DZI, etc....)
- Good analytical skills - Good team player, able to run in a BIIO team (SAFE & agile organisation).
- Smoothly able to collaborate in the organization with stakeholders.