Expert PHP Team lead/Developer - Join a passionate industry in IT
We are looking for one PHP expert for one of our clients who is a leading player in the development of solutions in the Machinery Manufacturing industry, the company offers its employees exciting projects in state-of-the-art technologies! Their domain of expertise is purely IT.
Located in the Walloon Brabant, this company is versatile in terms of technology which creates several interesting challenges and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in relation.
The company will offer you interesting projects, which competes with Odoo, with a local or even international impact, which will bring significant experience and high visibility to your profile.
Thanks to its concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Expert PHP Team lead/Developer - the job :
- Carry out the technical functionalities of the project in which you are involved
- Ensure that these features comply with the client's requirements
- Work in a team and apply the SCRUM methodology
- Create dashboard graphics for the average user
- Ergonomic graphics
- Lead/coach a team of junior developer
Expert PHP Team lead/Developer - your profile :
Very good knowledge of PHP (min5 years).
Any other IT language is a big plus.
Knowledge of SQL servers.
Be able to coach juniors.
Good knowledge of English: able to understand technical documents, able to respond to an interlocutor, able to write technical documents + good knowledge of French.
Soft skills: passionate, ambitious, creative, motivated, adaptable, versatile, self-taught
Expert PHP Team lead/Developer - Your future package :
- Customizable salary package depending on your needs.
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, meal vouchers, net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, transport subscription…
- Flexible working hours.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36