Role and responsibilities
Delivering great regulatory reporting services to our stakeholders in Finance and Risk.
Do you like to monitor service level performance and do you have the ability to develop a vision on global services, this role is definitely appealing to you! We are looking for an Expert Lead to deliver great services to our business partners in Finance and Risk.
You will be working with a team which consists out of approximately 18 employees located in the Netherlands and 7 people working from Manila, Philippines. The combined team adheres to the agile principles and is responsible for prudential regulatory reporting which ao entails CoRep, FINREP, Asset Encumbrance and Liquidity reporting. The job involves a lot of interaction with stakeholders around the globe.
As an Expert Lead you love to improve end-to-end collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you are KPI driven and develop a vision on regulatory reporting services in alignment with the strategic ambitions of the bank. Applying new technologies and best practices is key to onboard new services and to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we'll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. For this position you need to be organizational sensitive and require people and leadership skills. Empathy and a positive mindset will help you align with your team and business partners. On top of this you have:
- Academic level of education
- Expert knowledge of regulatory reporting and accounting
- Affinity to run and manage operational processes
- Proficient experience in customer services
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in monitoring KPI's
- Seasoned experience in adhering to internal control frameworks
- Strong process management skills
- Drive to optimize and innovate
- Ability to contribute to the implementation of technical (IT) solutions
- A thorough command of the English language
- Ability to develop a clear vision in a fast-moving international environment
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
The benefits of working with us at the bank include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Arie.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31208088609