I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for an Expense Business Partner to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Ownership of IFRS 17 Expense Tool - including ensuring complete / correct set of inputs incorporated into the tool and allocation outputs generated from the tool.
- Continuously strives to develop IFRS 17 expense capabilities for process efficiency, reporting effectiveness & robustness of control framework
- Reviewing and ensuring delivery of IFRS 17 expense MI to key stakeholders and working with them to provide suitable commentary and where appropriate approval, in a timely and professional manner as suitable for the report type and audience
- Expense reporting and analysis
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of the insurance market, preferably Lloyds
- Prior Business Partnering experience.
- Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.