My client is a top employer within the energy sector and we're hiring for a large-scale transformation program across the region. As part of the program office setup, my client is hiring for multiple strategic headcounts as part of the PMO Core Team.
- Responsible for all enterprise-level processes (Oracle and 3rd party applications) are optimised to reflect each function's Target Operating Model, drive efficiency's, realise benefits and enable new ways of working.
- Establish, set direction and develop LEAN/Six Sigma process design capabilities (including frameworks, methods, tools, measurements, etc) with the ERP programme, and in collaboration with Operational Excellence teams in the business.
- Lead team of E2E Process architects overseeing all 6 functional domains in scope of the programme, develop and foster knowledge of end-to-end processes (i.e. function-specific and cross-functional) across the enterprise.
- Lead design reviews with functional Workstream Leads and System Integrator to drive streamlining of "target state" functional processes, and ensure processes are appropriately implemented in the "to-be" Oracle ERP solution design.
- Demonstrate understanding of Oracle Fusion system configurations and module(s) and advise Workstream Leads on how best to leverage Oracle capabilities to maximise operational efficiencies, process performance and benefits realisation.
- Actively contribute to review of key project deliverable (e.g. process maps, functional specifications, solution detailed design, system test planning/execution, training materials, etc).
- Contribute to planning and execution of programme risk management and change management activities related to E2E processes and solution design.
- Liaise directly with stakeholders to ensure all requests for change are properly designed, assessed, prioritised, and managed through to completion whilst ensure E2E process integrity.
- Past experience implementing Oracle Cloud solutions with 5-10 years experience in a managerial capacity
- Highly organised with an ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large, global diverse and multi-cultural team.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Fluency in English is a must - Fluency in Cantonese is a good to have (not a must)
This role is based in Hong Kong - Relocation package will be provided by the client. If this role sounds interesting to you, or if you know of anyone who might be interested in the role - Do reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!
EA Licence: 20C0336
EA Recruiter Number: R1873406