We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager for our leading HK client. Our client is a diversified business conglomerate with well-established bases in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore.
- Implementation and maintain the PMO processes as defined by IT Management
- Responsible for general administrative works for PMO office (Group IT)
- Portfolio management
- Drive and facilitate Project prioritization with management team
- Monitor portfolio and program milestones
- Ensure cross-program risk and dependencies are managed and recorded accurately
- Provide support on Group IT's strategic financial planning and budgeting process
- Ensure projects adhere to corporate financial and procurement processes
- Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
- Manage and compile program related financial and KPI information
- Support procurement, contract management
- Closely liaise with internal and external parties for meeting coordination and to ensure smooth IT operations
- Execute project inspection, provide consultation services and advice to project managers according to defined governance process and reporting guideline.
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management
- Cantonese language capability is a MUST
- Minimum 10 year working experience in project/programme management with demonstrated increase in responsibility and project complexity
- Proven experience in successfully leading and facilitating teams in project and portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
- Sensitive to figures; With budget management and risk assessment experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools & MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SNOW, Smartsheets tools)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, influence key business and IT stakeholders, and build consensus
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate with more/less experience may be considered as Senior/Assistant Portfolio Manager
Attractive renumeration package would be offered to right candidates. Please apply directly and our consultant would get in touch asap.