We are looking for someone to work with IT stream of work for Oracle overarching and IT operation model post-implementation upon Oracle transfer back to IT for day-to-day operation. We need strong ERP technical knowledge as well as wider Corporate applications to manage the key stakeholders in IT and Digital teams.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with SAP to Oracle implementation PM experience and IT application/operation experience to help our client to formulate the transition strategy to the Cloud Operating model as well as overarching the IT activities in ERP and wider digital teams.
- Foresee and recognize needs in both Digital and ERP to speed up preparedness and planning. Develop plans and justifications to bring in expertise and resources from subject matter domains.
- Collaborate with workstream leaders in Digital and ERP: Act as an active project manager, coordinator, and challenger to support various Leads, workstreams, and initiatives; facilitate pressure testing and collaboration for workstreams and initiatives.
- Ensure consistency and alignment across ERP and Digital: Coordinate and support the development of architecture design, integration principles, standards, methodology, data modeling, and analytics capabilities by involving the appropriate subject matter experts at the right time for the right tasks/projects.
- Anticipate vendor service and toolset needs and oversee the evaluation and sourcing of services and tools for ERP and Digital.
- Identify change management and training requirements for Digital due to new ERP and other transformation initiatives such as native cloud adoption, zero customization, and upskilling Oracle skillset. Execute change management programs in Digital by collaborating with the Organizational Change Management Team.
- Assist in budget planning, control, and benefits realization.
- Support the evaluation and transition to a new operating model in Digital with native cloud Oracle replacing SAP IaaS in stages.
- Provide support for surge requests as needed: Step in to assist initiatives that require short-term or quick assistance and navigate through organizational structures, people, and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related business fields.
- Professional certifications in Business Relationship Management, Project Management, Scrum Master, agile deployment, design thinking.
- Certification in ERP functional or technical disciplines or other Digital domains.
- Project management experience: Capable of managing virtual resources with a focus on governance and routine; able to independently track necessary routine and day-to-day work.
- Experience in large-scale projects from planning to delivery; broad understanding of businesses and functions with the ability to navigate between Digital, ERP, and business units.
- Business acumen: Understanding of company strategy, how transformation and ERP goals align with specific workstreams/initiatives; ability to predict performance of workstreams/initiatives and propose interventions.
- Bias towards action: Willing to engage in discussions as needed rather than solely planning/tracking 'from the center'.
- Collaborative approach: Able to work horizontally across different parts of the organization with workstream and initiative owners to manage interdependent complexities, roadblocks, and milestones.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: Ability to interact and coordinate with executives down to working groups.
- Solid technical background: Can comprehend and communicate effectively with technical teams.
- Strong communication skills: Demonstrated ability to enhance communication with various teams, workstreams, and initiative owners