Our client s looking for an Assistant Equity Fund Manager to join their successful and long-standing investment team, based in Dublin. The successful candidate will have five years' experience in portfolio management ideally in European, global, or industrial sector equities.
- Portfolio analysis including performance and risk analysis
- Security research analysis
- Portfolio construction
- Close collaboration with colleagues in the nvestment team
- Collaboration with other local functions and with the global investment colleagues
- Ideally 5 years' experience in equity portfolio management preferably European, global, or industrial sector equities
- The suitable candidate may also be an analyst with a drive to be a portfolio manager
- Excellence in security analysis, portfolio construction, performance, and risk analysis
- Strong academic background with relevant business or financial services' qualifications
- Performance and outcomes focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to work within a team
- Open and flexible approach client has an excellent reputation to be an employer of choice.