Our client is the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, our clients serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
What can you expect?
You will work in our QHSE (Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental) team providing risk evaluation and consultancy services to a range of national and international clients.
According to your seniority you will act as a consultant inside project teams or will independently manage QHSE assessments and projects for our clients with a client facing role. You will be involved an opportunity to join our Team through determinate or indeterminate contract according your seniority.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a team with a strongly experience in risk management
- Inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities, international environment.
We will count on you to:
- Prepare Environmental, Health & Safety risk assessment according to international standards and legislation
- Perform job site QHSE analysis and inspections and prepare concise and clear Risk Assessment reports to describe the Environmental, Health & Safety risk and assist clients with risk improvement
- Implement tools to track Quality, Health & Safety performance data
- Perform scenario analysis, in the context of Health, Safety & Environmental, in order to allow organizations to plan their strategy
- Implementation and application of HSE legislation (D.Lgs.81/2008, D.Lgs.152/2006) and standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 45001)