This leading insurance business is widely regarded as an employer of choice due to their superb working culture. Due to expansion of the team and increased emphasis on a robust governance framework, they have created a new role in the Risk function for a Enterprise Risk Specialist to join the team.
Risk Specialist's scope would be to to deliver the enterprise risk agenda, oversee and review the risk assessment and activities
* Assist in the implementation of risk standards, framework and policies, including process and system improvements. * Conduct regular review of risk policies and practices to ensure compliance, including conducting risk spot checks and mock risk scenarios with relevant teams within Navigator.
* Conduct internal risk & controls adequacy and effectiveness reviews, trainings and workshops.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Enterprise risk and/or Operational Risk
- Experience with managing internal and external relationships
- Familiar with development of policies and procedures, risk assessments and control evaluations
- Familiar with data protection and privacy compliance with PDPA and GDPR
- Familiar with AML, KYC and all other applicable regulatory requirements for financial services