Oliver James Consulting is working with a Energy and Power business in APAC to transform their Data Architecture to allow the business harness the Data Analytics as a core function to their business decision strategies.
This is a consulting/contracting position for 1 year which is open to remote/offshore via any contracting vehicle which is compliant (I.e if your based in the UK this will be an outside IR35 role offered on an attractive daily rate etc)
- This position will lead the strategic direction and design for the data and analytics data models, ensuring that data models are holistically designed for the whole of this organisation - with a specific focus business groups.
- This position will lead a team and work with stakeholders to identify, develop and implement data models and technical solutions. The solutions would be reviewed by Principal Enterprise Architect, Principal Enterprise Data Architect, Senior Integration Architect, Senior Cloud Architect, and endorsed by Associate Director - Data Office.
- This position will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of the architectural strategy translating business strategy into an appropriate data architecture.
- Accountable for ensuring data definitions are maintained within the enterprise data catalogue and consistent language of data is used across the enterprise.
- Responsible for creating, documenting, maintaining and driving the understanding of data models and technical standards across all data producers and consumers.
If you are interested please submit your CV in now to be considered