The Enrolled Actuary will be leader in performing valuation and accounting calculations for assigned Defined Benefit clients, manage personnel of the Actuarial Consulting Services Department, while accomplishing actuarial valuations, cost calculations, government reports for assigned pension plans, perform pension risk transfer (PRT) pricing.
- Review defined benefit plan actuarial valuations, cost proposals, auditors' letters, Form 5500 Schedules SB, PBGC premium filings, Annual Funding Notices, ASOP-51 Reports and AFTAP certifications required by ERISA for assigned cases
- Review and furnish information to clients required by general accounting standards ASC-715-30
- Oversee Defined Benefit plan workflow for timely production and release of all valuations, ASC-715, AFTAP Certifications, etc.
- Review actuarial assumptions, methods, and formulas to be used in valuations and proposals.
- Direct studies to be made on alternative assumptions and methods based on Mutual data and outside sources
- Perform and lead PRT case level pricing from including responding to RFPs and installation management