We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join a UK leading technology business who are expanding due to an exciting period of growth!
Within this business you will operate as an Engineering Manager and will be accountable for the performance and people management of Tech leads and Developers within your development team. As well as managing the allocation of resources to projects within the business. Collaborating with other Senior Leaders & Managers to ensure that all business processes are documented, consistent and adhere to coding standards and procedures.
This is an exciting organisation where you will use the latest and greatest Cloud technologies, they are currently going through an exciting transformation towards an Azure environment. This is a .Net, C# focused role so you will need to be familiar with the Microsoft stack to help support developers within the business.
You will play a vital part in the businesses growth and strategy moving forwards, and there is no shortage of business projects as the success of the organisation is driving growth! You will have the ability to provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead other members of your team to their optimum performance levels.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Project Managers building demand-led projects developing and executing project plans to manage time-lines, and resource allocation. Which will align expectations with the business and development teams.
- Facilitate team collaboration to increase solution quality, and work-flow optimisation.
- Participate in defining strategy a business strategy for development teams by identifying initiatives that will help to contribute to the businesses Continuous Improvement mindset as well as it's working efficiency's.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams including Solution Architects and engineers to ensure collaborative cross-team working relationships.
- Manage project risks and issues, and proactively identify and address potential roadblocks.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to prioritise features and requirements. Communicating any changes or progress updates to senior stakeholders
- Development experience in Azure cloud or alternatives (AWS or GCP)
- Ideally you are coming from a Microsoft tech stack background (.NET, C#, SQL)
- Leadership of a technical development team
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experienced in development standards, codes of practice and build out of a proven / successful development team.
We are open to hearing about candidates with a variety of background, if you have managed a development team, please click apply! Further to this Azure experience is desired but not essential!
This role will be on a Hybrid basis, and you will need to be within a commutable distance near their offices, just outside of Bradford.
Please click apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details.