Duties and responsibilities
- The Email Developer will need to work closely with internal leaders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber or target audience.
- This role will also collaborate closely with marketing team members for the overall creative approach and branding; receiving copy, graphics, videos, and other content needed to build and maintain emails.
- Duties include:
- creating/maintaining segmentation lists and automations
- Pardot System Architecture
- Designing and maintaining custom segmented email campaigns to target audiences, such as a new client automated welcome series and lead drip automation.
- Implement creative email designs using HTML5 and CSS with mobile optimization and a degree of personalization.
- Ensure a proper internal QA process is followed: Set up projects for internal team approvals, team testing, schedule deployment, and complete post-deployment checks.
- Able to identify and resolve potential issues proactively.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and email development
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with an email marketing platform (Examples: Salesforce/Pardot, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
- Experience with building emails using HTML5, CSS, along with content management skills, and a good eye for aesthetics.
- Good time-management abilities, including some timeline creation for project planning.
- Experience with marketing of financial services is a plus