Per un primario contesto internazionale in ambito GDO, siamo alla ricerca di una figura di eCommerce Partnership & Marketplace Coordinator con almeno tre anni di esperienza. Se conosci il mondo delle partnership digitali, hai ottime doti di negoziazione e cerchi un'importante sfida manageriale, non perdere questa opportunità. Clicca qui per saperne di più ed applicare!
Per un primario contesto internazionale in ambito GDO, siamo alla ricerca di una figura di eCommerce Partnership & Marketplace Coordinator con almeno tre anni di esperienza.
- Implementing customer centric culture and injecting the customer obsession among team members
- Create a unique personal shopper experience
- Preparing tools, weekly & monthly dashboards and action plans around customer and partners insights and piloting commissions NPS
- Proposing and shaping initiatives that improve customer experience and satisfaction in all related areas: assortment, promotional attractiveness
ASSORTMENT & PRICING AREAS:
- Management of assortment on partners according to strategic pillars, customer behaviors & journey
- Regular review of assortment with the buying department.
- Building the assortment strategy in food category with special focus on: Bio, AFF, MDD, food destination categories, as well cooperating closely with non food online buying team for further development of assortment and projects in non food area
- Small appliances and kitchen products
- Closely piloting pricing strategy acc to profitability targets and price image directions
- Supervising the price index and implementation of action plans
- Management and full responsibility on eCom margin
COMMERCIAL & SALES DEVELOPMENT AREAS:
- Implementing 360 strategy for development of online partnership:
i)Expansion and maintenance of excellent professional relationships with current partners x
ii)Create of new pilar: real personal shopping experience
iii)Hunting and exploring new potential partnerships
- Plan and develop online sales initiatives accordingly to targets:
- Create a clear ecosystem of partners understanding the peculiarities of them:
i)Preparing budget weekly breakdown and all initiatives to achieve targets
ii)Monitoring and promo/campaign reporting - weekly, daily and highlights to improve the sales for the future (organize of reporting process of promotion/KPI's and dedicated folders)
- Direct cooperation with Marketing Team in order to plan and supervise marketing/communication plan of online campaign and co-marketing activities
- Cooperation with legal department and finance team for the agreement with partners
- Participation in IT developments - coordination of developments to improve integrations with partners
FINANCE & BUDGET AREAS:
- Responsibility for budget planning for partners, setting sales targets and regular tracking of the performance
- Preparing monthly P&L, including monitoring of partner's fee
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ecommerce experience of a similar role at a comparable level of at least 3 years.
- Detail orientated with strong numerical & analytical skills - Data Driven.
- Good understanding of Online Web Trading and customer user journeys.
- Good understanding of website management, UX software and analytics tools.
- Knows how to prioritise and be agile to the needs of the business.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels and cultures.
- Good presentation skills, reports information and ideas clearly.
- A degree level qualification or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of English is required