WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER - Client is Open to Perm or Contract
Location: Occasional trips to London based workshops.
Salary (Perm): £100,000 - £110,000 + bonus/benefits
Day Rate (Contract): £850 p/day Inside IR35
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Web Application Developer to join our London-based development team, who is passionate about creating an amazing user end experience for the company's needs and the clients.
This role requires deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass & TypeScript.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as this client continue their growth and will enable them to keep up with the demand for innovative technical solutions to meet the needs of the growing business.
The Role will include Taking completed User Stories and developing new features with Angular 12, Angular Material and NgRx Shipping value into production for our users using our CI/CD pipeline Designing new, reusable components for other developers to use Mentoring and providing guidance to other developers.
The Skills required:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass & TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of the modern Angular Framework and RxJS
- Adept at writing clean, functional, TypeScript code
- Confidently design a solution and produce a task breakdown from a User Story
- Experience developing with NgRx
- Design of RESTFul Web APIs
- Previous experience developing for the Finance industry
For more information please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.