Junior/Medior Back-End .Net Developer - Work for one of the leading Belgian advertising agencies
We are looking for a Junior/Medior .NET developer for one of our clients who is the 2nd largest advertising agency in Belgium. Their domain of expertise is purely Media & IT.
Located in Brussels, this company is easily accessible via public transport. In addition, the company is reputed for being at the cutting edge of technologies. Join them and work with .Net 6, the newest version of .Net.
You will be part of a great project and you will see the added value of what you will develop directly for this position which is a central role.
Thanks to its friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Junior/Medior Back-End .Net Developer - the job :
- Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Back-End Developer:
- Develops and analyses code to support the company's processes and data
- Collaborates with the Front-End team to deliver a first-class user experience
- Generates new ideas for programs, products or features based on market trends
- Actively contributes to company projects
Junior/Medior Back-End .Net Developer - your profile :
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience (excluding internship) as a Back-End Developer
- You are fluent in C# ASP.NET Core, design and use of Rest APIs, SQL/T-SQL
- You have experience in the MS Azure environment, use of GIT, principles of microservices (kubernetes / Docker), continuous integration (DevOps/Pipelines CI/CD)
- Experience in Powerbuilder
- Experience in the advertising/media sector
- You speak French fluently and technical English with ease.
- You have an analytical, synthetic and structured mind
- You are rigorous and precise and have a sense of quality
- You have a good ability to document
Junior/Medior Back-End .Net Developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card.
- Meal & Eco vouchers, Net expenses, laptop, smartphone + phone subscription, group insurance…
- Variable bonuses.
- 2 days of homeworking per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36