.Net Architect - Challenging & Fun environment
Our client is well known in Belgium and they are a leading developer of specialized IT solutions and services for the law industry. The firm carries out, on the one hand, the missions assigned to the profession (summons, enforcement of legal decisions, etc.) and, on the other hand, the entire debt collection process, from the amicable to the judicial phase.
Located in Ixelles, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transport.
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to the fact that it is a varied job in a dynamic and challenging environment.
A good internal atmosphere and a high degree of autonomy define our client, so you will have the chance to work in a place within a professional and friendly team.
.Net Architect - the job :
As a .NET Architect, you will work closely with the General Management of the study. Your main responsibilities are as follows
- You will be in charge of the development of an application (new ERP) that must meet a functional analysis
- In collaboration with the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the quality of the solution you develop, the respect of the allocated budget and the punctuality of the deliverables.
- You will be responsible for implementing an OnPremise back end architecture as well as a Cloud application in a Microsoft .NET environment
- You will be responsible for designing software bricks to meet software design requirements
- You will be in charge of the integration and continuous deployment using Microsoft DevOps (Test bricks, pipeline, Boards...). The DevOps project uses the rituals of the Agile methodology.
- You will be responsible for providing technical recommendations in case of SLA non-compliance; resolving production issues
- You will participate in release/project launches, identify risks
- You will lead, coach and mentor the near/offshore development team(s) in the design, development, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance, enhancement and debugging of various custom applications; you will act as a bridge between the operational and IT teams to ensure system maintenance and compliance of the technical environment
- Act as a bridge between the development team and other teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the priorities, context and experience of different users
- In collaboration with your team, you will help deliver the annual IT budget forecast
- You will ensure regular reporting to management
.Net Architect - your profile :
- You have a Master's degree and/or professional experience in leading the development and analysis of IT applications;
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in coordination or team management;
- You demonstrate a mastery of Agile/Scrum/Prince 2 methodologies;
- You have experience in writing unit tests, integration tests, E2E and automated tests
- You are a .NET expert with experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/ await, etc.) ;
- You are familiar with Win 10, Office 2013 and above, Crystal Report V12, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Jira; SOAP, DevOps (GIT / CI / CD)
- You are comfortable with PC hardware and printers, and network security (switch, router, firewall, VPN).
- You are methodical, rigorous, analytical, proactive and reliable;
- You get the best out of the team members for a successful delivery of the projects;
- You have a good sense of synthesis;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You have a strong customer and solution orientation;
.Net Architect - Your future package :
An attractive salary package, in line with your profile and responsibilities: Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses, smartphone, phone subscription.
- Extensive evolution perspective.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36