You will reinforce the IT Delivery team that designs, develops and runs all applications for insurance company Belgium. We do this in an agile way so that we can work together in a faster and smarter way. As Domain IT Lead Delivery, you will be responsible for the content of a specific domain and manage multiple scrum teams.
You will reinforce the IT Delivery team that designs, develops and runs all applications for insurance company. We do this in an agile way so that we can work together in a faster and smarter way. As Domain IT Lead Delivery, you will be responsible for the content of a specific domain and manage multiple scrum teams. For example, our B2B domain: the internal customer for whom we offer end-to-end solutions.You are end-to-end responsible for the efficient delivery of IT solutions within your domain: from request to architecture, development, change and maintenance. In addition, you are responsible for preparing and aligning the IT vision, strategy and architecture for your domain. For this aspect of the assignment you work closely together with the Domain Product Owner from the corresponding business tribe in order to get a good understanding of the needs and priorities of our organisation.
- You develop an extensive IT road-map to create added value with your domain.
- You plan and coordinate the services delivered by the scrum teams. You guard the scope and coach the different scrum teams to make a good planning.
- You work together with experts in security, architecture and operations who will guide and support you.
- In collaboration with the People Lead, you determine realistic objectives for your scrum teams and use them to evaluate how things are going. Together, you coach the teams to contribute to business continuity and create added value for our organisation. (The People Lead is responsible for sourcing and developing your team members, in short, people management). The focus in this role is on the technical and functional aspects of the domain.
- Taking responsibility over the content for a domain drives you. You show initiative, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- You like to learn about new trends and technologies. You want to develop and share your professional knowledge with your colleagues.
- You know how to manage different teams on a technical and functional level.
- You have a strong technical background and you have experience as a developer. Having experience in the Insurance industry, is considered as a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to cope with stakeholders at all levels.
- You are familiar collaborating with management level.
- You are service minded and people can rely on you.
- You perform well under pressure and are not daunted when challenged by others. You also dare to challenge others.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French