My client is Multinational market leading Insurer.
Where we are looking for a Quality Assurance Director to join the Group Internal Audit function.
- Lead the Audit Practice for the Group Internal Audit across the regions, and responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Internal Audit Methodology. This includes assessing and enhancing core practices to meet the standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Manage and execute the quality assurance and improvement program. This will involve assessing whether the Internal Audit activities are executed efficiently and in accordance with the audit methodology, identifying best practices and making recommendations to continuously enhance the audit process.
- Be a trusted partner with the IA team, challenging respectfully and constructively, and influencing the audit team in the delivery of quality audit work
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience in audit in the financial services industry or in external audit
- Strong understanding and thought leadership on audit practices, methodologies, internal controls, risk assessment processes, tools and processes.
- Strong ability to influence and lead change