This firm are a global composite insurer with a strong Asian presence, operating in c.10 countries in APAC they deliver top quality life and non life products.
- Supports the firms actuarial practices and insurance risk management with an aim to install sustainable and valuation, solvency and re-insurance.
- Monitors the insurance key risk indicators (KRIs) covering product pricing, reserve adequacy, EV and company valuation, solvency and re-insurance.
- Support the insurance risk management according to the firms risk policies and standards as well as with a consideration of local circumstances
- Supports business development activities, such as certain M&A files and green-field development.
The Required Skills:
- Qualified actuary with an internationally recognised body (SOA/ FIA / FIAA)
- c. 10 years practical work experience
- Previous insurance risk experience