OUr client is looking for a hands-on executive to design and implement our channel sales strategy. You will play a critical role in building out our clients' strategy of partnering with the nation's preeminent Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Loan Officers.
You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with the Revenue Operations and Marketing teams in order to identify and execute strategies that drive sales growth and optimize partnerships. Your core responsibility is to increase pull through rate, adoption, and repeat business through our existing and new partnerships.
After implementing and refining the partnership sales playbook, you will be responsible for scaling, training, and motivating a team in order to drive adoption with national scale partnerships.
The right candidate for this role is excited by rolling their sleeves up, working hard, and building processes from the ground up. They need to be data-driven, believe in rigorous processes, and be focused on accountability. You must be open to, and comfortable with, giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive manner and with a growth mindset.
As a Director of Business Development, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ultimately, your job is to drive sales through our partnership channels.
- You will need to refine or replace our existing tactics for engaging with, educating, and selling through our partner real estate agents and loan officers.
- You will be measured on activation and repeat rates amongst front line agents at our partner brokerages and lenders.
- Build processes to recruit, onboard, and train a team of Account Executives with a high performance culture
- Implement those processes to recruit, onboard, and train that team of Account Executives.
- Set clear performance goals and objectives for your team, regularly tracking and evaluating progress against the plan.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, forecasts, and key performance indicators to the executive team.
- Filter and provide customer feedback to the product team to enable quick feedback loops and product improvement.
- Experience on a world class sales team in a senior management role.
- A history of building and managing high performance sales teams with a track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience selling through channel partners is a plus.
- An innate sense of personal accountability and integrity.
- A clear vision for building a process driven sales strategy.
- An ability to train and motivate talent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Director role.
Being a competitive startup organization, we care a lot about our employees and want to take care of them the best we can. Not only does your hard work pay off monetarily but we offer great benefits, perks and incentives to make sure your efforts are recognized.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for growth and continuous development
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Weekly happy hours and frequent team building activities